If you are missing one or more teeth and would like to smile, speak and eat again with comfort and confidence dental implants may be the perfect choice for you.
Dental Implants offer an ideal combination of an exceptionally natural look, durability and function as well as provide a healthier, and more advanced alternative to conventional bridges and dentures.
A dental implant restoration consists of an artificial tooth root made from a bio-compatible titanium material being placed into your jawbone and the dental crown fitted on top to flawlessly imitate the beautiful look and function of a natural healthy tooth.
Dental implants offer many advantages over conventional bridges and dentures:
- Dental implants help preserve and maintain the bone structure of your face, therefore preventing the sunken, wrinkly facial appearance associated with missing teeth.
- Dental implants allow your facial structure and jawbones to remain strong, healthy and intact so you can look and feel younger.
- Since dental implants do not rely on adjacent teeth for support as does traditional bridgework, the neighboring teeth are not altered or damaged and are left healthy and intact.
- Patients who have had missing teeth, bridges, or dentures can really appreciate the fact that with dental implants, they can finally eat and chew the food they like, including nuts, popcorn, fruits and vegetables without pain and irritation.
- Dental implants allow our patients to enjoy a healthier and happier life style by improving their comfort and enhancing the appearance of their smile.
- Dental implants are so natural looking and feeling, you may forget you ever lost a tooth.